Brix Coworking & Eleven Music Career Center are teaming up to host performances by Madison-area musicians as part of the Make Music Madison city-wide, one day, summer solstice music event, held on Friday June 21, 2019.
Enjoy live music all day throughout the city at various locations, but be sure to stop by the Brix & Eleven stage located at the top of Carroll Street between Ian’s Pizza and the Wisconsin Veteran’s Museum (or in case of rain, inside the Brix Events space on the 10th floor of their building at 30 West Mifflin Street).
- 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM – Jourdan Hines feat. Miss Mary (Folk/Bluegrass/Americana/Singer-Songwriter)
- 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM – FM (Alternative/Indie-Rock/Pop)
- 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM – Kaia Kalise (Indie-Rock/Pop/Singer-Songwriter)
- 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM – Mark Croft (Folk/Bluegrass/Americana/Singer-Songwriter)
- 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM – Seraphina Provenzano (Folk/Bluegrass/Americana/Singer-Songwriter)
- 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM – Shady Grapes (Blues/Funk)
- 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM – Nick Venturella (Folk/Pop/Singer-Songwriter)
- 8:00 PM – 9:00 PM – Latin Pride Orquesta (Latin/Salsa)
- Chance Productions
- Ian’s Pizza on State
- Make Music Madison
Brix Events – Meeting & Event Venue (Next door to the stage above the Wisconsin Veteran’s Museum)
30 W. Mifflin Street, Suite 1000 (10th Floor)
Madison, WI 53703